guildlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This game is possible to play directly on mobile !!

2 posters

Go down

This game is possible to play directly on mobile !! Empty This game is possible to play directly on mobile !!

Post by Veteranul Sun May 31, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi guys ..i tried on my 2 mobile phones and is working.
Download Puffin browser from play store and try (ios and android is working).
This browser can be free 1year if we refer to friends Wink. If not is very cheap Very Happy
Veteranul
Veteranul
Admin

http://guildlords.bestoforum.net

Back to top Go down

This game is possible to play directly on mobile !! Empty Re: This game is possible to play directly on mobile !!

Post by Veteranul Sun May 31, 2015 10:05 pm

if screen is off after some time will deconnect. So i installed an app "Keep screen on" and is working. Now u dont need to leave pc on for the game...just a mobile Very Happy
In ''Keep screen on'' app put "On" then in settings select only Puffin browser (the screen to stay on only when this app is active).
Veteranul
Veteranul
Admin

http://guildlords.bestoforum.net

Back to top Go down

This game is possible to play directly on mobile !! Empty Re: This game is possible to play directly on mobile !!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:20 am

u connect also in facebook or just in mu.game321.com?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 am

Shoot!! it is working Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:41 am

Thanks for this Vet! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:04 am

could you look for me how if i dont have phone? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVlL Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:24 am

im using this application mostly 10 minutes before PW ends....
DEVlL
DEVlL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum